This class will focus on the foundational concepts and techniques utilized in The School of Practical Spirituality, an ongoing multimodal community of like-minded women who come together and learn, study and grow using the basic tools of Kabbalah and esoteric healing practices.
In this 1/2 day workshop you will learn:
* Basic concepts related to internal contentment and wellness
* Foundational language and the understanding of the , the foundational map of the unseen architecture which underlies all aspects of daily living, as well as the Kabbalistic Tree of Life .
* Spiritual practices, meditations and prayers
* Basic teachings in spiritual practice from the Ancient Wisdom Teachings, as well as the Great Kabbalists R. Isaac Luria and R. Aryeh Kaplan
* Tools for being a practical mystic, a spiritual person grounded in everyday life
This class is open to women of all traditions and spiritual paths. While a prerequisite for the school, any interested woman may attend this foundations class in a stand alone manner.
Join us and bring a friend!
For more info and to register:
For more information about the school, see: www.kabbalista.eventbrite.com